Oculus has just released version 0.2.1 of their SDK, which you can download here, if you have developer access.
Here's the changelog for the latest update:
- Added initial magnetometer-based yaw drift correction. Press ‘X’ and ‘Z’ keys to calibrate in OculusWorldDemo.
- Added support for chromatic aberration correction.
- Added Mac OSX support to C++ OculusWorldDemo and Unity integration.
- Redesigned SDK internals to make use of portable HID abstraction layer.
- Added motion prediction to OculusWorldDemo app, it can be toggled with ‘P’ key.
- Exposed new properties in OVRCameraController to toggle prediction, chromatic aberration, etc.
- Added 64-bit Windows support.
- Fixed deferred rendering shadow issues with Rift integration.
- Modified StereoConfig to adjust projection center based on lens centers instead of IPD; this approach is correct considering collimated light.
- Fixed renderer crash triggered on HD3000 when mip-maps were dropped.
- Fixed occasional USB re-opening issues when USB connector is plugged back in.
- Adjusted reported distance between lens centers to 63.5 mm.